Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Aamir Khan wants to work with Vidya Balan


Vidya Balan's charm and enduring performance seems to have impressed 'perfectionist' Aamir Khan so much that he has expressed his desire to work with the national award winning actress.
Vidya's dream run began with R Balki's Paa (2009) alongside Amitabh Bachchan, Vishal Bharadwaj's Ishqiya (2010) opposite Nasseruddin Shah, Raj Kumar Gupta's No One Killed Jessica(2011) alongside Rani Mukherjee, Milan Luthria's The Dirty Picture(2011) and latest Sujosh Ghosh's Kahani (2012).

With Vidya being compared with Aamir for her perfectionist style--so much so that she is dubbed by some in the industry as a 'Female Aamir Khan'-- the latter is singing the paeans for her.
"I think we must call Vidya by her name only and who am I for her to be getting my name? She is very talented and a wonderful actress. I would love to work with her," Aamir said.
Though Aamir has not seen Vidya's recent movie, but he is lavish in praise for the 34-year-old actress.
"I haven't seen Kahani yet but I have heard very good things about it, people have appreciated and liked the film a lot. Even about Vidyaji I have heard good things. Even people have appreciated and liked her recent films and I congratulate her," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment